FBLA Toys for Tots

Photo courtesy of Mr. Calvin Harper.

In December of 2023, James Caldwell High School’s FBLA chapter held a collection for Toys for Tots. Founded in 1947, the United States Marines run the program, who collect toys around the holidays and distribute them to families that cannot afford them. This is the second consecutive year that James Caldwell High School FBLA has acted as a drop site for this uplifting event. Their goal is to help others who may not be able to afford money for gifts and send a message of hope to America’s less fortunate. 

Thankfully, the FBLA chapter was able to do just that and collected an outstanding 120 gifts this year. Students in and out of the chapter came together and lifted spirits this holiday season by contributing gifts to the drive. The FBLA board for the 2023-2024 school year hopes to keep this a running tradition during the holidays and will continue to do more service events for the community. Through this campaign, James Caldwell High School’s FBLA chapter contributed to spreading joy and happiness to those in need of uplifting spirits!