“The Bachelor” Season 28

Photo courtesy of Marshall News.

Since 2002, “The Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” have been airing on ABC and are watched by a predominantly female audience. Over the course of seven weeks, each series contains one man or woman who dates a group of the opposite sex. At the end of each week, the bachelor or bachelorette gives roses to the people they would like to keep and in the end chooses the person they want to marry. Currently, season 28 of “The Bachelor” is airing, with the bachelor being Joey Graziadei. 

Joey is from Hawaii and is a professional tennis player. He was the runner-up in the 20th season of “The Bachelorette” and won America’s heart over, guaranteeing his spot as the next Bachelor. There have been 5 episodes so far for Joey’s season, with plenty of drama that has girls across the country hooked, including myself!

Photo courtesy of IMDB.

If you are on the Bachelor side of TikTok or part of “Bachelor Nation” you have heard of Daisy Kent and Maria Georgas. Daisy is who everyone wants Joey to end up with. She is sweet, down to earth, and supportive of every girl who receives a rose or any extra time with Joey despite what her feelings for him may be. She is the founder of a non-profit organization named “Hear Your Heart” which raises money for research for hearing loss and offers financial assistance to those who are equipped with hearing devices, similar to herself who has a cochlear implant. In August of 2023, she even published her first children’s book. Her generosity and overall sunshine make viewers and possibly Joey fall head over heels with Daisy. Seeing her not get a rose or not end up with Joey in the future will be hard for any of “The Bachelor” viewers. 

Photo courtesy of We Got This Covered.

Then there is Maria Georgas, an executive assistant from Ontario, Canada, who experienced quite a bit of drama in the early episodes. She was accused of talking bad about another girl in the house and a feud between her and Syndey Gordon began. Eventually, Joey got involved and after not knowing who to believe an infamous 2-on-1 date occurred. At the end of this date, Joey concluded that Sydney was the one to go home. Even after Sydney went home, Maria has still dealt with drama in the house but continues to not let it ruin her growing relationship with Joey. While Bachelor Nation wants Joey to end up with Daisy, they are rooting for Maria to be the next Bachelorette. With her confidence and spark, she has captivated the viewers, and I don’t anticipate she will be leaving the screens any time soon. 

There are still many episodes left for this season’s Bachelor, and I can guarantee the drama is not over. Viewers are excited to see what is to come and who will end up with Joey. If you are interested now, tune in on Mondays at 8 pm for another episode next week!