Photo courtesy of TMZ.
NBA All-Star Weekend
March 14, 2024
Photo courtesy of Kevin Winter/Getty Images via The Recording Academy.
Grammy's Recap
March 14, 2024

FBLA at JCHS

“fbla-pbl.org”

The new Future Business Leaders of American (FBLA) chapter of James Caldwell High School gives students the opportunity to explore a wide variety of interests and learn and interact with the community. FBLA also challenges their skills in an array of different opportunities. These include managing social media accounts, partnering with the greater community to help in these tough times, and participating in competitions on the regional, state, and even national level. 

FBLA of JCHS is proud to announce that eleven of eighteen competitors participating in FBLA’s regional competition have advanced to the states, a feat especially impressive for a chapter in its first year! Members can participate in state-level competitions in March in a wide range of activities, from objective tests to presentations.

FBLA is also looking forward to participating in various other competitions in the upcoming months, from the Consumer Bowl, where New Jersey students will test their knowledge on consumer issues, to the Virtual Stock Market Competition, where students will be given an imaginary sum of money to test their investing skills with students across the country.

While students gear up for state-level competitions, the JCHS FBLA chapter is conducting a food drive for the local food bank. If you are interested in contributing to the food drive, canned foods will be accepted in the CPA lobby throughout the month. 

To stay updated with the club, follow the JCHS FBLA Instagram account @jchs.fbla2020. Contact Mr. Harper or Mrs. Hecht for more information!